This Roofing Repair Technician/Installer is responsible for completing assigned service orders in a timely manner.
A-Best Roofing is currently looking to fill a Residential Roofing Field Repair Technician / Installer position. Join a great team of people, dedicated to providing the highest quality in roof installation, replacement, and repair in the Tulsa area. Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in the residential/custom home construction industry including trim and finishing.
- Locate and repair leaks.
- High-end remodeling
- Interior/Exterior finish carpentry work including baseboards, trim, windows, stairs
- Smoothen roof surfaces, fill in edges with cement
- Set up vapor barriers and vents
- Ensure roofs protect buildings from weather conditions
- Follow safety rules
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Minimum 3+ years of Residential Roofing experience
- Valid Driver’s License a must
- Experience in finish carpentry
- Courteous and professional communication skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking capacity, detail-oriented, communication skills and negotiating skills
- Ability to add, subtract, divide and multiply in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to use hand tools and other equipment (e.g., scaffold, ladder)
- Ability to lift upwards of 85lbs
- Extensive working experience in residential custom home construction
- Shingle experience – metal, slate, and tile
- Proficient with CRM software, estimating, MS Word
Required Education Level: High School Diploma or equivalent
Full-time position – $16 – 20/hr.